Country Right Or Wrong
rightly be called corporatism
War is just a
racket. A racket is best described, I believe,
Two of the seven Air Stations that were on alert around the United States on September 11th were in Florida. Both of these air stations could have scrambled and sent their F-15's and F-16's to Sarasota within half an hour. Why weren't they? How could they have possibly not been at Sarasota - Bradenton International Airport protecting Air Force One when they had an hour and forty-five minutes in which to do so?
Later on, when Air Force One was flying back from Omaha back to Washington D.C., every TV station showed 2 F-16's off its wing tips and made it seem as though they were always there. By the way, why did Air Force One stop at Barksdale Air Force Base near Shreveport, Louisiana? Why didn't it just go straight to Nebraska's Offutt Air Force Base, near Omaha, which is the headquarters of the United States Strategic Air Command that controls the all of the nation's long-range nuclear arsenals?
How did the terrorists obtain top-secret White House and Air Force One codes and signals, the excuse for hustling Bush all across the country on September 11? Early on, the Bush White House issued a statement stating that "credible evidence" showed that the hijackers had access to the top secret codes of Air Force One, in which the President fled from Sarasota, Florida to Barksdale AFB Louisiana and on to Nebraska.
This statement made the President's journey more like that of a careful and prudent commander than a fleeing coward. White House officials later said this information was untrue, leaving the public with the question of what else has the Bush people told us that is untrue, or that the their first statements were true, raising the possibility that there may have been inside help in obtaining the codes?
24. Was United Airlines Flight 93 shot down by the Air Force? I was watching every major television station all day and night from just before 9:00 on September 11. The first real break was a statement released by NORAD about 4:30 that said it emphatically denies the rumor that it shot down United Airlines Flight 93.
Then the next day responding to persistent rumors that have circulated around the nation, NORAD disputed accounts that U.S. military aircraft shot down United Airlines Flight 93 in Somerset County, PA. "Contrary to media reports that speculate that United Airlines Flight 93 was 'downed' by a U.S. fighter aircraft, NORAD allocated forces have not engaged with weapons on any aircraft, including Flight 93." This was the second such statement NORAD released on the incident since the plane crashed Tuesday morning on a hilltop outside Shanksville PA. "There was no military involvement here. I hope that ends that speculation."
Why wasn't there any footage of the scene on any national television station till around 5:00. And then all you saw was a long shot of a 20 foot wide smoldering hole in the ground. Why didn't any national television station show footage of the United Airlines Flight 93 crash for 7 hours? Why weren't any of the eyewitnesses of the plane going down interviewed on national TV like in New York City and Washington D.C.? This is the story of a lifetime, why wasn't this aired on national television for 7 hours?
By the way, pieces of human bones were found at least 2 miles away right after the crash. Other pieces of lighter debris were found up to eight miles away. The winds were only going 9 MPH and this plane was suppose to have nose-dived into the ground, so how is all of this debris found up to 8 miles from the point of impact? If there were "terrorists" flying that plane there was no alternative but to shoot it down over a very rural area. Flight 93 went down in a very rural area.
So why wouldn't the United States government want to tell its own people that it had to shoot down Flight 93? Is it because if they did admit they shot Flight 93 down, then why didn't they shoot the other 3 planes down? They should have been up and been able to shoot down AA 11 before it hits the WTC at 8:45. How could they have possibly not have shot down the second plane, UA 175 before it hits the WTC at 9:03? Is there any possible excuse why AA 77 was not shot down before it crashes into the Pentagon at 9:40? So was UA 93 shot down?
The story of Todd Beamer and some of the other passengers on Flight 93 rushing the hijackers is a very likely story. Many people on Flight 93 and Flight 77 that made cell phone calls said that one of the hijackers on each plane was in front of everyone with a red device attached to his chest. The dispatchers at the Westmoreland County Emergency Operations Center in Pennsylvania intercepted a frantic cell call made to 911 by a passenger aboard the doomed flight 93, he did hear some sort of an explosion and saw white smoke coming from the plane, but he didn't know where. "And then we lost contact with him." When the hijackers got rushed by some of the passengers, if that device was a bomb strapped to his chest, well that would explain the body pieces being found so far away. But why didn't the national TV stations showed anything for 7 hours?
25. Doesn't it seem very unusual that there were only somewhere between 229 and 264 passengers and crew members in total on board all 4 of these planes? The combined seating for these 4 planes are somewhere between 800 and 1100. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to find out what the average seating capacity was on a normal Tuesday morning in September for all 4 of these flights? Why are these 4 flights only at 25% of their seating capacity? I am not a betting man, but I would bet that they would have to be many more people on these 4 flights normally. Why were there so few passengers on board these 4 flights? Why the discrepancy between the 264 dead but only 229 on the list?
26. It was reported on September 7 in The Times of London that after weeks of heavy fighting the Taliban forces scored a significant victory yesterday in their campaign to conquer all of Afghanistan when they captured the strategic northern town of Taloqan, headquarters of the opposition, the Northern Alliance. The loss of the town, close to the border with Tajikistan, is seen as a big military and political setback for the remnants of the former Afghan Government, whose forces now control only small pockets of territory in the north.
The defeat is particularly serious for Ahmed Shah Masood, the so-called Lion of the Panjshir and the last serious military challenger to Taliban rule. He is now effectively surrounded. On Sunday September 9 Ahmad Shah Masood the leader of the Northern Alliance was assassinated. Exactly how did he get assassinated? Was September 11 given the go ahead when Masood was finally out of the way?
27. At Logan airport the terrorists' car was supposedly found with a flight-book. A Passport from one of the terrorists that slammed into the WTC was found in pristine condition and blocks away from WTC. Why did one of the named hijackers take luggage on a suicide flight? And how did that luggage somehow never make it on to the plane? Why does the heavy drinking and searching for hookers by some of the hijackers in Boston, as reported by Reuters New Service, sound more like mercenaries carousing before a mission than pious religious fundamentalists about to meet their maker?
We are being told that this crack team of terrorists, able to breeze past airport security as if it wasn't there, wound up leaving so much evidence in its wake that the bumbling Inspector Clouseau ( or the FBI ) could not fail to stumble over it. The locations where the terrorists supposedly stayed are so overloaded with damning materials that they resemble less a crime scene, and more a bad "B" detective movie set, with vital clues on prominent display for the television cameras.
The United States has now authorized the assassination of Osama bin
Laden and anyone else it wants dead. What gives us the right to do this
without a fair trail? Did I read that the FBI is now thinking about
using torture on 4 suspected Al-Qaeda members who are imprisoned because
they will not talk? Hey, why doesn't the FBI just send these 4 suspects
to a third country were they can get the testimony whichever way they
want to, and then thanks to the new USA PATRIOT Act it will be admissible
to use in our courts against them.
29. Understand United States History: From the USS Maine being destroyed in 1898 ( Spanish American War ), to the Lusitania being sunk in 1915 ( WWI ), to our provoking and allowing Pearl Harbor's attack in 1941 ( WWII ) ( "Deceit At Pearl Harbor" lays this out very well ), to the Gulf of Tonkin in 1964 ( Viet Nam ) and the 300 babies slaughtered in their incubators in 1991 by Iraq ( Desert Storm ). When you have finished the above, check out the newly discovered Operation Northwoods files that was signed off by all five members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 1962 ( uncovered by James Bamford in his book "Body Of Secrets" about the National Security Agency ). * Also, please read the abundant history there is about the United States government secretly using its own people as test subjects.
* There is also another piece of history that is relevant to provoking patriotism in the masses that is akin to September 11, and that is the German Reichstag fire of 1933, which brought in Hitler and the Nazis into power. As Hermann Goering the head of propaganda for the Nazis said, "All you have to do is tell the people they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." By the way, why isn't the United States government fully investigating each and every detail of what occurred prior to, and on September 11th? When Pearl Harbor was attacked on December 7, 1941 and John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 there was a full independent investigation started within two weeks. Why hasn't there been a full independent investigation on September 11, 2001?